Learn how to set up Kodi (XBMC) on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod so that you can browse through and add hundreds of different add-ons that allows you to watch movies, TV series, live TV, and live sports. This tutorial will show you how to add SuperRepo to Kodi (XBMC) for iOS. SuperRepo is a collection of the best add-ons available.
Kodi (XBMC) Set Up
The iOS version of Kodi (XBMC) is slightly different from the desktop version. Some people cannot find where to add a file source on the iOS version of XBMC. The issue is that the iOS version of XBMC includes a custom iOS skin that removes the option to add a file source.
In order to remedy this issue, we will need to revert the skin back to the original desktop version, Confluence.
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Then go to ‘System’ > ‘Skin’ > ‘Confluence’
3. Keep the changes then go back to the XBMC’s main menu and go to ‘System’ > ‘File manager’
4. Go to ‘Add Source’ and enter the following URL for the path: http://srp.nu
Name it ‘super’ and press ‘OK’
5. Go back to XBMC’s main menu and go to ‘System’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Add-ons’
6. Then go to ‘Install from zip file’ > ‘super’ > ‘helix’ > ‘all’ > ‘repository.superrepo.org.helix.all-latest.zip’
7. Now go to ‘Get add-ons’ > ‘SuperRepo All [helix]’ > ‘Video Add-ons’ – From here you will see hundreds of channels you can add.
All video add-ons will be installed and available in the main menu under ‘Videos’ >’Add-ons’